Taking care of your skin is an essential part of taking care of yourself. As time goes on, and your body changes, your skin will experience changes, and you’ll be facing different challenges that you’ll need to treat in different ways. Two difficulties that can occur are acne and aging. Acne can affect you whether you are a teenager or in your thirties. Some women deal with acne throughout their childbearing years and need help every step of the way. The other inevitable challenge is aging. How the aging process works exactly is the subject of many studies, and much of it remains a mystery. With what knowledge we do have, we can formulate responses that work to minimize the visible signs of aging and delay them as long as we can. Here at Dermis Vitamins, we’ve taken it as our mission to help people suffering from acne and people looking to keep their skin young-looking as long as possible. For these reasons, we’ve worked long and hard to come up with precise formulas of vitamins and other helpful ingredients that have anti-aging and anti-acne properties.
The job of the skin is no small task. It has to deal with multiple things on a daily basis. For example, one task with which our skin is charged is protecting our bodies from surface dirt, grime, and physical dangers. One of the fights it engages with every day is fighting off free radicals from ambient pollutants such as cigarette smoke. Free radicals essentially grab an electron from skin cell molecules, and if they are successful, this can lead to changes in our DNA which can, in turn, lead to cancer.
One thing that your body needs to do its job of keeping your skin healthy is to have the building blocks that are required to do the job at hand. These building blocks include collagen, hyaluronic acid, alpha lipoic acid, vitamins E, C, D, and niacinamide. Other helpful substances that your body can put to use to help your skin are turmeric and aloe vera gel. In this week’s article, we’ll look at some of these products and how they can help skin with their anti-aging and anti-acne properties.
- Collagen is an essential protein that is found in muscle tendons, bones, eyes, blood vessels, and teeth.
- It is the most abundant protein in the body and acts as a glue in these body parts.
- As with all proteins, collagen is made of amino acids. And the particular amino acids that help your skin differ from those that aid in bone growth, for example.
- Supplements with collagen can supply your body with the amino acids it needs to manufacture collagen for specific functions.
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring part of your skin that helps your skin regulate hydration and helps skin maintain a healthy barrier layer.
- This is the same substance that is used as filler for deep wrinkles and a lip plumper.
- It is the key molecule involved in keeping the skin moist and youthful.
- As you age, the production of Hyaluronic acid decreases.
- Taking supplements with this anti-aging ingredient can give your body the building blocks it needs.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- This naturally occurring antioxidant can be found in many foods and is credited with helping many bodily functions, from improving insulin resistance to helping slow the aging of the skin.
- This anti-aging antioxidant can be found in food, but you can get it in a concentrated, controlled amount in Dermis Vitamins’ Anti-Wrinkle Formula.
These are just a few of the ingredients that you’ll find in your specially formulated anti-aging and anti-acne vitamin supplements. Order some for yourself today and elevate your skin to a new level of healthy.